Have you thought about being treated by a doctor you can call and who really knows you?
Glades Medical Group, established over twenty years ago as a medical practice founded on award winning first class primary and preventative care and outstanding in the strength of our renowned personal relationships with each individual patient. Glades Medical Group is distinguished in the field for our belief in constant contact with our patients and their families - when they need us.
Our world class physicians and medial team administer care for our patients around the clock - in the emergency room at Boca Raton Regional Hospital, admitting and coordinating patient care in both the hospital and rehabilitation facilities, and overseeing their care at home.
None of us wants to be just another number or an impersonal voice referal at an insurance company. We all want and deserve a physician and health care team who knows us and our families on a personal level, caring for us as we travel on life's journey.
Glades Medical Group takes pride in caring above and beyond other practices, treating patients as members of an extended family. We do everything possible to accommodate visiting family members who have fallen ill while "home for the holidays or vacation" - because it happens, and why should they have to wait for hours in an ER with strangers?
Glades Medical Group offers a comprehensive wellness program tailored to fit a full spectrum of individual lifestyles, from age specific care, to gender based treatment needs. We offer highly effective maintenance programs for preventative care to increase vitality, enhance memory, reduce stress, and improve overall quality of life.
Family Practice - ages 14 throughout life.
Internal Medicine - ages 18 throughout life.
The office and state of the art is located in the beautiful Florida Atlantic University Corporate research campus. We enjoy a special relationship with all of our patients and we are pleased to have several generations of families!
We are honored to serve you with convenient hours and on-call seven days/nights a week, several languages are also spoken Spanish, Portuguese and French.
All patients are SPECIAL!
We commit that you will have:
- 24 hours access to one of our health care professionals, by phone or email.
- Same day or next day appointments with health care professionals
- Quality time with your health care professional
- On-site state of the art laboratory testing with results within several days.
- A health care professional to explain your lab results to you and answer questions.
- Other quality diagnostic testing on the premises for your convenience and schedule.
- Annual physicals and includes special assessments
- Convenient hours. If your favorite physician is not available, one of our other physicians will gladly see you for an appointment. Our physicians then meet to discuss any cross-over of patients or medical issues which would benefit from medical opinions.
- Referrals to area specialist who we trust to work as a team with you; the patient and us, your primary medical provider so that no time or imformation is lost.
- Coordianted reports to and from your specialists.
- A physician/ ARNP on call 24 hours/day. One of our physicians to admit you to the hospital and supervise all of your care when you need us the most.
- Our professional health team to follow you in a rehabilation facility, skilled nursing home or at home.
- Yes we still do home visits for our patients who can not leave the house easily!